Wednesday July 25th 2018
Heat Warning in effect: Sun & cloud & a chance of shower this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 37.
Police are investigating after a 4 year old girl from the Eastern Shore was sent to hospital for accidentally eating a marijuana infused chocolate bar. The recommended dose of the edible was only one square of chocolate per day for an adult. The girl was treated & released from hospital.
The provincial government is boosting the budget of NSCC by $1.45 million so that 4 campuses can train more early childhood educators. The goal is to help fill hundreds of new jobs promised by expanding daycare spaces & pre-primary programs. The expansion of training programs will happen this year & next year.
Goldfish crackers are being recalled in Canada due to the risk of salmonella. The ‘Blasted Xtreme Cheddar’ Goldfish Crackers, that may have been contaminated, were distributed nation-wide. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is asking you to either throw them out or return them for a refund.
MIN 5 – TOR 0
BAL 7 – BOS 6