Summer Street Team Internship (Unpaid)
Are you fun, energetic and outgoing?
Being a Street Team member for Hot Country 103.5 is about being where the action is, and attending the hottest events, festivals and concerts in Halifax! Most shifts will be weeknights/weekends, so a flexible schedule is an asset.
Events include (but are not limited to) live radio broadcasts, concerts, sporting events, contest-related events, and much more!
- Animating crowds & attracting attention.
- Engaging and interacting with listeners.
- Handing out freebies!
- Representing the radio station brands in a professional manner at all times.
- Equipment and signage setup and tear down to required visual expectations.
- Take part in a GREAT promotional experience!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Live and Breathe Country Music
- Owning cowboy boots and hat
- Currently enrolled or completed post-secondary education within a broadcasting, Business, Media field.
- Responsible, reliable and punctual.
- Street level promotions experience with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity.
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Proven track record of working effectively within Team environments.
- Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups.
- Willing to lift, lug, dragging and getting dirty.
- Must have a flexible schedule including availability during daytime and/or some weeknights and weekends.
Must be 19+ and have a valid Nova Scotia Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record is required.
This opportunity is an unpaid position, and all applicants must need hours for their current program.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to:
Promotions Coordinator, Evanov Radio Halifax
We’d like to thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Evanov Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Radio Account Manager
Here’s your chance to be part of an exciting industry and a great company. Hot Country 103.5 and Jewel 105 radio stations are looking for an ambitious and motivated sales representative. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating relationships with local businesses and selling them advertising campaigns to help grow their business. The individual we are looking for will also be involved in promotions, sponsorships and other specialized sales activities.
If you possess the following attributes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Proven track record in a sales capacity
- Work ethic that won’t quit
- Self motivator and able to work independently
- Customer service focused
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Powerpoint, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Above average communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to take direction from various departments
- A Valid Driver’s licence and vehicle is a must
A career in radio sales is extremely rewarding for performance-focused individuals. Compensation is commission-based with above average commissionable earnings and amazing industry perks.
Please send your resume to email@example.com HFX Broadcasting Inc. is an equal opportunity employer