What does the perfect day look like for you?
Maybe it’s waking up without an alarm, with nowhere to be. Or maybe it’s spending time with special people in your life. Whatever it looks like for you, a new study finds that the average person has just 15 “perfect days” a year!
While the answer of what dictates a “perfect day” may differ from person to person, this study tallied up the average person’s perfect day and what it entails.
– Waking up at 8:15 AM
– A sunny, spring-like forecast with temperatures around 23 degrees
– Being able to enjoy 3 hours outside
– Spending 4 hours with family and 3 hours with friends
– Hanging out on the couch for 3 hours watching television
– Ending with hopping into bed at 10:50 p.m.
I mean, when you look at it… Who doesn’t love sunny skies, sleeping in, and spending time with loved ones?
I really feel like there needs to be way more time set aside for eating, but that’s just me!
Read more here: https://www.studyfinds.org/best-day-ever-survey-15-perfect-days-year/
(Photo credit: Know Your Meme, Meghan Telpner)